- Height: Measure your child without shoes, feet together, and back to the wall. Place tape measure from the floor to the top of the head.
- Chest: Place the tape measure under your child's arm and around the fullest part of the chest. Take should be comfortably loose.
- Waist: At the natural waistline, place one finger in between the tape and your child's body.
The Launch Expeditionary Learning Charter School Uniform Policy is as follows:
- Black pants or black shorts/skirts (to the knee) – black denim is ok – no joggers, no track pants, no lycra pants (Baby blue polos have been discontinued but can still be worn)
- Any Launch polo, t-shirt, or sweatshirt can be worn at school – college sweatshirt or T-shirt can be worn any day
- Gym uniform is family choice and not required but can be worn on gym days/and or other approved occasions
If you have any additional questions please call the school office at 718.604.6910
– All orders for the new uniform will not ship until the last week of April.
– Tracking numbers will be emailed upon shipment. All orders will be shipped with a tracking number via UPS or USPS (United States Postal Service).
REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 14 days of receipt of your item, you may return it to us for an exchange or full refund (less shipping charge). Shipping charges are not refundable. All products must be returned in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, with a copy of the return/exchange form and the reason for return included. Click here for our full return policy. Haga clic aquí para español
Prior to ordering, we suggest that you check the sizing chart in order to minimize exchanges. However, If you are not completely satisfied with the size or item that you purchased and you would like to exchange it within 14 days of receipt of the product, simply send it back to us along with this return/exchange form.
There are no reviews yet.